Extends Morrowind’s Ald Redaynia to match the description in the game topic “Sheogorad Region”, describing a small village. Similar in style, but a little smaller than Dagon Fel, Ald Redaynia has all the shops, homes and services you would expect to find in an isolated fishing community.
Size 6.13mb 7zip
Ald Redaynia Extended 1.3 by Princess Stomper
The Elder Scrolls III
Ald Redaynia Extended.esp and Ald Redaynia Extended COM.esp
(Requires: Morrowind, Bloodmoon, Tribunal, *Children of Morrowind)
* optional – download from http://lovkullen.net/Emma/index.htm
Extract the files into your MorrowindData Files directory, ensuring that textures, meshes, etc. end up in their desired locations.
It is strongly advised that you use a new savegame to avoid ‘doubling’ errors or other incompatibilities related to ‘dirty saves’ – which occur after adding, modifying or removing .esp files.
From the Morrowind Launcher, select Data Files and check the box next to the Ald Redaynia Extended.esp OR the Ald Redaynia Extended COM.esp file.
PLEASE DO NOT play both .esp files together or errors will occur.
This mod is compatible with Necessities of Morrowind. To enjoy full functionality, please ensure that NOM is loaded AFTER this mod, by using Wrye Mash or by opening NOM in the CS and saving without any changes.
* Fully functioning village with tavern, tradehouse, chapel and houses.
* NOM compatible with foods and well.
* Three short quests – ask about the ‘latest rumors’.
* New, unique dialogue.
* Evocative three-bedroomed player home available for purchase.
* Palinurus, Qarl, Max_AKA_Nobody and everyone at the ES Forums who helped and advised.
* Emma (& team) for Children of Morrowind (children, scripts, toys and candies etc)
* Necessities of Morrowind team for NOM objects, foods and drinks.
* Silveris Misc Pack
* Xanathar for the Pocket Guide to the Empire (covers by Stalker)
* Dongle – bed mesh
* Korana – vase
* Launcelot – Daggerfall book collection
* Kagz – flower
* Texturefreak – beaded curtain
* Lady Luck – soap textures
* Lady Eternity – sitting NPCs
* Kiriel – basin
* Lingarn – praying animations
* Shannon – stained glass
End User Gentleman’s Agreement: Free Use (from a post at http://www.rethan-manor.net/ by ThreadWhisperer) – TRANSLATED:
Do what you want with this mod, but respect Bethesda’s rules and don’t charge money for it.
If you want to alter it, you may do so, as long as it’s my work and not anyone else’s that you’re changing.
If I didn’t make it, you don’t have my permission to use or change it. You can upload this or redistribute this mod without asking.
Please keep everything together including the readme.
If you change this mod and distribute it, please include a note in the readme with your name or nickname, email address and a full description of what changes you have made. These requests and permissions cover only this mod.
If I’ve accidentally left you off the credits list, please contact me immediately, with my apologies.
1.3 Updates dependency to match Emma’s update of Children of Morrowind
DOWNLOAD from ElricM.com
DOWNLOAD from Planet Elder Scrolls