LCV Wolverine Hall is a medium sized expansion of Wolverine Hall, the Imperial Fort on the southern edge of Sadrith Mora.
LCV Wolverine Hall: a mod by Wrye and Princess Stomper
REQUIRES: Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon + Living Cities of Vvardenfell (LCV)
– Get the latest version at: Wrye Musings
– For discussion, see release thread at Elder Scrolls Forum.
– Note that this mod requires that Princess Stomper’s Landscape Painting 2 mod be installed! (version 01-03 includes the necessary textures and meshes so you do not need the full download)
Living Cities of Vvardenfell (LCV)
– LCV is the classic scheduling mod of Morrowind. With it, NPCs in most towns will work, pray, talk to friends and sleep in their homes.
– Unfortunately, not all NPCs have homes to go to! Hence this mod…
LCV Wolverine Hall
– LCV Wolverine Hall is a medium sized expansion of Wolverine Hall, the Imperial Fort on the southern edge of Sadrith Mora.
– Expansions and modifications include:
– Added housing and improved schedules for all NPCs living and working in Wolverine Hall.
– A trader with a wide selection, and a local tavern with a rentable room. If you have NOM installed, then you’ll be able to rent the room for periods up to 120 days.
– Public baths… Just the place to unwind after a long day of hacking, slashing and arguing with your faction boss!
– Improved hallways. New signage makes it easier to find your way around Wolverine Hall, and modified corridors make it easier to get around. (No more traipsing through the Imperial Shrine!)
– LCV Wolverine Hall also provides additional support for two other classic mods: NOM (Necessities of Morrowind) and MCA (Morrowind Comes Alive). These mods are not required, but additional features will become available if you have them installed – and if you use Wrye Mash’s Ref Replacers (see Installation below).
– There’s a reason why the tavern has the appearance it does. You see, there were a couple of drunken sorcerers who got into this little contest… And ended up turning a typical Imperial basement pub into a Nord house pub! Don’t worry about it too much, just drink your beer and enjoy the ambiance!
– It would be nice to do something more sophisticated with room access. Doors that unlock at different times, NPCs who will receive you in their homes… Real Soon Now…
– LCV Schedules 03-13
– LCV schedules is the scheduling esp of the LCV mod. LCV Wolverine Hall requires at least version 03-13 of LCV Schedules be installed, active, and ordered to load before LCV Wolverine Hall.
– Get it at Wrye Morrowind.
(– Princess Stomper’s Landscape Paintings 2
– The required textures and meshes are included in version 01-04 so you do not need to download the full Landscape Paintings 2 mod.)
– Necessities of Morrowind (NOM)
– If you have NOM 2.02 or higher installed, then you’ll automatically receive some NOM features. However, if you also have Wrye Mash, you can use its Ref Replacer function to add additional NOM features to LCV Wolverine Hall.
– Get it at: Planet Elder Scrolls
– Morrowind Comes Alive (MCA)
– If you have MCA 4.1 and Wrye Mash you can use Wrye Mash’s Ref Replacer function to add some MCA NPCs to LCV Wolverine Hall.
– The ref replacer will proably also work with MCA 5.0, however this has not been tested.
– Get it at: Planet Elder Scrolls
– Install required and (as desired) optional mods in usual way.
– For this mod, simply unzip the files into your Morrowind\Data Files directory.
– To get additional MCA and NOM functionality, use Wrye Mash’s Ref Replacer function.
– See Wrye Mash documentation for details on how to set up and use a Ref Replacer.
– For this mod, you can use both the NOM and the MCA ref replacers. The text files defining both replacers are provided with Wrye Mash 0.50 and later.
– Note: Wrye Mash is available from Wrye Morrowind
– Included with the distribution are two source files. These files do not need to be installed. I.e. they can be left in the zip file.
– LCV Wolverine Hall.etxt is the source file for this html document. A command line interface etxt to html text converter is included with Wrye Mash.
– LCV WH Schedules.etxt is the source file for the Wolverine Hall schedules. Note that it does not stand alone, but requires that the LCV Schedules.etxt file also be available. Wrye Mash includes an “Import: LCV Schedules” function that imports the information from this file into the LCV Wolverine Hall.esp.
01-04 Resources [6/5/2007]
• Now includes meshes and textures for paintings rather than requiring a separate download.
01-03 Tweaks [11/5/2006]
• Now Requires LCV Schedules 03-13 (or higher)
• Improved sleep lighting/cell access from LCV Schedule 03-13
• In particular, people in tower stay up late some nights, but not others. Also high rank in Mages Guild and Fighters Guild will affect availability of faction members.
• Bath pathgrid and lighting have been modified slightly.
01-02 WML License [10/14/2005]
• No changes. Just placing the mod under a WML 1.0 license.
01-01 Initial Release [8/3/2005]
Reuse and Credits
License: WML 1.0 Modify and Redistribute, Share Alike
– You are free to redistribute this work in unmodified form.
– You are free to modify and re-distribute this work, so long as you: 1) give the author(s) credit proportional to their contribution to the final work, 2) distribute the final work under the same terms, and 3) make artistic resources included with the final work available under the same terms as below.
– Artistic resources (meshes, textures, sounds, etc.) included with this work may be included in unmodified form with modified versions of this work, so long as their authors are given credit proportional to their contribution to the final work. Note that artistic resources may not be modified, or extracted from this work, unless permission is given elsewhere.
– While the license above allows open distribution and modification, the following courtesies are requested…
– Before making/releasing a modified version of this mod, please check with me (Wrye at Elder Scrolls Forum). If I’m not available, check the community to see if someone else has taken over the job. If not, then feel free!
• Paintings and Bath Towels by Princess Stomper You can reuse these as desired without asking permission, but please give credit to Princess Stomper!
• Painting meshes by mighty_joe_young You can reuse these as desired without asking permission, but please give credit to mighty_joe_young!
• Floor Marker Shields by Wrye These are based on original mesh/textures from Morrowind. Feel free to reuse and modify these as desired, but note that being based on Morrowind meshes and textures, they’re subject to Bethesda’s limitations on reuse. (I.e., you can’t use them in another game.)
– Princess Stomper did the rooms, Wrye did the corridors, schedules and general integration.
DOWNLOAD from Wrye Musings