I originally ran this as a short, lighthearted competition at my forum, inviting other members to contribute items for the mod. Lady Rae, Tommy Khajiit and Santa_Cruz stepped up to the challenge, and you can enjoy their contributions as part of the finished mod. I used lots of other resources, too, including lots of bits by Korana.
Holidays and birthdays come to Morrowind!
New scripts adding many of the festivals listed in the Imperial Library – including New Life (Christmas), First Planting (Easter), Mid-Year, and Tales and Tallows (Hallowe’en).
Scripted streamers, Jack O’ Lanterns and pine trees appear and disappear with the changing days.
Playing characters are randomly assigned a birthday, and offered free drinks in the local tavern – plus gifts from their favourite companions.
Several of the most popular companions have their own birthdays, and the player can exchange birthday gifts and New Life presents with their in-game friends.
New dialogue, books (including a new story by Santa Cruz, decorations, food and drinks – and decorative items with placement scripts so that you can set up your own tree at home.
* Over 160 fairy lights decorating taverns and public places
* Over 50 Jack O’ Lanterns up for Tales and Tallows
* Festive trees in Balmora and Seyda Neen
* New books, and many more decorations, food and drinks, and fireworks
* New vendor NPCs and street market stalls in major towns (with contributions by Lady Rae & Tommy Khajiit)
* New dialogue explaining the festivities
* Festival days with cut-price bargains on sale
* Birthdays for every player, every race, and many companions
See readme for full details
DOWNLOAD from Planet Elder Scrolls