This was one of my earliest mods. It just wasn’t particularly good, and I basically never used it, so I went back to it and did it again. I’m much happier with it this time, to the extent where it’s one of the houses I’m most keen on that I’ve done.
Location: Wolverine Hall, Sadrith Mora
Unique Features: 3-bed apartment with bathroom, kitchen, dining room and lounge, fully furnished with themes (“fairytale”, “ocean”, and “Dwarven”), faux-exterior view in Lounge
Cost: 10,000g, purchase from vendor at Fara’s Hole in the Wall (see readme). If vendor does not appear or doubling occurs, clean savegame with Mash.
Size: 0.9MB Winzip
- The three bedrooms now have themes – the Fae Room is ‘fairytale’, with the room almost overtaken by nature.
- The Deep Room is a tribute to the owner’s Dwemer obsession, with Dwarven prints on the walls, antique metal furniture and a warm, earthy vibe to the room.
- The Ocean Room is a mermaid’s paradise, where not only Argonians can naturally breathe underwater (it’s just an illusion).
- Sleep in the cool smooth comfort of a clam shell and watch the water ripple overhead.
- The Lounge comes with its own miniature Dwemer cyborg pet, and a stunning view over the Zafirbel Bay.
- Don’t worry about the treasures on display – some are replicas, and others rusted beyond use, so there are few “cheats” in this dwelling.
Speak to Divath Llervu at Fara’s Hole in the Wall in Sadrith Mora. He will sell you the house for 10,000 gold. Please retain the key – you’ll need it to get into the house, just as you would in real life! Works fine with Wolverine Hall Apartment and LCV Wolverine Hall.
FPS impact: Low
This is a redesign of the Wolverine House mod I released back in early 2005.
DOWNLOAD from Planet Elder Scrolls
DOWNLOAD from Elricm