Skryim, Hearthfire DLC
Adds a small shack called Plains View Cottage to the poorer district of Whiterun. No barrier to ownership – just walk on in.
– Hallway (+ weapons storage)
– Bathroom (bath, sink, toilet)
– Kitchen-dining area (Hearthfire oven and food)
– Lounge area (sofa-benches, bookcase, alchemy/enchanting)
– Sleeping area (2x double beds)
Credits for Resources used:
Filled bookshelves (set up as containers): Lilith & InsanitySorrow
Filled washbasins: Lilith & InsanitySorrow
- The house is equipped with a “child bed” but there don’t seem to be any instructions on how to make the house child-friendly. It should be fine if you’re using a modder-made child companion that doesn’t rely on scripts counting Breezhome etc as “home”.
- Alternatively, if you’re braver than me, you could try Marry and Companion Free to persuade the kid to follow you to the new building, but I wouldn’t like to guess what that would do to their scripts.
- The alchemy and enchanting labs are scaled down to fit, which will lead to 3rd person animation weirdness when you’re using them. I don’t mind that, and hopefully you won’t either: it’s just the visual distorting effects of magic, after all.
- Most of the storage in the house is unconventional, so look closely – e.g. the “potion” is actually a container for potions.
Screenshots and download: