German modder Clover and friends have uploaded a German translation of The Holiday Mod for Morrowind.
I originally ran this as a short, lighthearted competition at my forum, inviting other members to contribute items for the mod. Lady Rae, Tommy Khajiit and Santa_Cruz stepped up to the challenge, and you can enjoy their contributions as part of the finished mod. I used lots of other resources, too, including lots of bits by Korana.
Holidays and birthdays come to Morrowind!
New scripts adding many of the festivals listed in the Imperial Library – including New Life (Christmas), First Planting (Easter), Mid-Year, and Tales and Tallows (Hallowe’en).
Scripted streamers, Jack O’ Lanterns and pine trees appear and disappear with the changing days.
Playing characters are randomly assigned a birthday, and offered free drinks in the local tavern – plus gifts from their favourite companions.
Several of the most popular companions have their own birthdays, and the player can exchange birthday gifts and New Life presents with their in-game friends.
New dialogue, books (including a new story by Santa Cruz, decorations, food and drinks – and decorative items with placement scripts so that you can set up your own tree at home.
* Over 160 fairy lights decorating taverns and public places
* Over 50 Jack O’ Lanterns up for Tales and Tallows
* Festive trees in Balmora and Seyda Neen
* New books, and many more decorations, food and drinks, and fireworks
* New vendor NPCs and street market stalls in major towns (with contributions by Lady Rae & Tommy Khajiit)
* New dialogue explaining the festivities
* Festival days with cut-price bargains on sale
* Birthdays for every player, every race, and many companions
See readme for full details
This mod decorates the interiors from Emma’s White Wolf of Lokken Mountain mod using Korana’s items from her Granny Claus’s Christmas Gift mod.
Size: 6.48MB zip