Skyrim + Update.esm
***YOU MUST DISABLE YOUR BORDERS*** Add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in the section in Skyrim.ini.
*OPTIONAL alternative .esp file: adds festive lights to the castle and grounds (do not use both .esp files)*
- Large, detailed, functional house with NPCs and services.
- Recreation of Korana’s classic mod for Morrowind. Think of it like a band’s cover version: not a facsimile, but evoking enough of the original for you to recognise it Location: north-east of Solstheim, near Horker Island
A fortified manor house (as opposed to stronghold or warehouse) with many large, detailed rooms for each major “function” – bedrooms, alchemy lab, armory, etc. plus surrounding shops and services. There is no quest for ownership (it is assumed that you have retained or inherited the house from Morrowind’s original owner), though a hidden dungeon provides a brief combat opportunity.
- Reception hall (inc banqueting table, balcony over stage area, small lounge)
- Reception room (with throne and space for entertaining)
- Breakfast room*
- Servants’ quarters (three unallocated beds)
- (hidden vampire’s quarters)*
- Armory, display room and training room
- Trophy room and menagerie
- Swimming pool
- (concealed shrine to Azura)
- Upper hall (with concealed private study), with small shrine area
- Master suite (with four-poster bed and antechamber)
- Lady’s chambers (with four-poster bed, antechamber and walk-in wardrobe)
- 2x Guest/companion chambers (sleeps five)
- Nursery (inhabited by your two young wards and their nanny + sleep-space for two more children)*
- Laboratory (with alchemy/enchanting tables, summoning room and planetarium)
- Exterior balcony/solar overlooking the docks*
- Dungeon (with concealed necromancer’s lair)
- Cellar (leading to treasury)
- Ripplewood Grove walled garden*
- Brondolf’s Barrow (tomb)
* The breakfast room, vamp’s quarters, treasury and balcony are entirely new. The nursery replaces the Captain’s Quarters and the Courtyard and Ripplewood Grove are exterior areas that have been relocated to walled interior-as-exterior cells.